Alphaburly Pro 18" 1600G Brown Boot
The Lacrosse Brown Alphaburly Pro 18" with 1600g Thinsulate Ultra Insulation is one of the finest weatherproof boots on the market. The exterior of the boot is made from scent-free rubber that provides protection against moisture and wind. The interior of the boot features high-performance insulation to keep your feet warm and a jersey knit comfort liner wicks moisture to keep them dry.
The Active Fit design of the boot ensures that your foot stays in place while hiking to your spot but is still easy to slide on and off when you’re at camp. The Burly Pro Outsole will keep you steady on uneven, slippery terrain while easily shedding any muck and grime to keep you moving with ease.
The Lacrosse Brown Alphaburly Pro Boot 18" with 1600g Thinsulate Ultra Insulation is ideal for temperatures of -70° F to 30° F.
- 1600g Thinsulate Ultra Insulation keeps your feet warm in the wet and cold
- Comfort Liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable all day
- Alpha Construction keeps the moisture and cold with impacting comfort or maneuverability
- Neoprene Gusset accommodates most calf sizes making it easy to slide the boot on and off
- Burly Pro Outsole provides excellent traction and sheds mud to keep you moving