LaCrosse Alphaburly Pro 18" 1600G Hunting Boots
Completely refreshed for 2013, the Alphaburly Pro is focused on a personalized fit and guaranteed comfort. Constructed with a more-natural rubber compound, this boot is much more flexible and easier to get on and off. We've replaced the fleece lining with an embossed neoprene liner for good air circulation to keep legs and feet dry and comfortable while the adjustable neoprene gusset increases stability and accommodates varying calf sizes.
- LaCrosse innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- 1,600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation line the inside of the boot to keep you warm on the coldest days
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Adjustable rear gusset allows for a customizable fit
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse Ankle-Fit design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Realtree Xtra camo pattern
- The non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides optimal traction in all hunting conditions
- Fiberglass shank
- 18" height
- 5.5 lbs per pair
- Rated for temperatures from 0° to -70° F.