Wetlands II Breathable Insulated Wader
When it comes to the two most important features in a wader, keeping you warm and dry, the Wetlands breathable waders have you covered. Featuring durable, lightweight, abrasion-resistant nylon with double-stitched and taped seams, these waders are made for long days in the water. And LaCrosse Alpha boots mean your feet are wrapped in premium rubber and cushioning neoprene with Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for all day comfort. This wader also features a 60g removable liner so you can use these waders all season long.
- 1600G THINSULATE ULTRA: High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- BREATHABLE NYLON UPPER: We use a lightweight, breathable and abrasion resistant nylon that is 100% waterproof with double-stitched and taped seams for this versatile wader. Easy to layer underneath when it's cold and more comfortable than neoprene when temperatures are warmer.
- ACTIVE FIT: With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- 60G QUILTED INSULATION: Underneath the abrasion resistant and breathable nylon upper is a quilted insulated that delivers lightweight warmth.
- ADJUSTABLE OPTIONS: Belt and elastic suspenders are adjustable and feature buckle closures for durability.
- SWAMP-LITE OUTSOLE: Swamp-Lite outsole for superior traction in snow, mud and loose terrain.
- TOP POCKET: Top loading pocket and hand warmer provide accessible storage.
- 60g Removable Liner
- 3.5mm Neoprene and 1600g Thinsulate Alpha Construction boot
- Abrasion-resistant nylon
- Top loading pocket
- Hand warmer pocket
- Weight: 8.3 lbs per pair
- Height: Chest
- Insulation: 1600G Thinsulate Ultra
- Wader Upper Material: Breathable Nylon
- Footbed: EVA
- Shank: Steel
- Last Type: ST-MU-2
- Lining: Waterproof
- Liner: Nylon Fabric
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe
LaCrosse Wetlands II Breathable 166G Insulated Waterfowl Wader