Women's Alphaburly Pro 15" - 800g
Built from a proud tradition of innovation, the Alphaburly Pro is our premium hunting boot. Combining high quality, scent-free rubber with naturally insulating neoprene, the Alphaburly Pro fears nothing. Not the cold. Not the harsh terrain. Not the challenges of a grueling hunt. It features a thick cushioning EVA midsole for added comfort. An embossed liner for better air circulation. And an adjustable rear gusset for the perfect fit.
- ALPHA CONSTRUCTION - Built with hand-laid premium, natural rubber over insulating neoprene for durability, flexibility and complete waterproof protection.
- 800G THINSULATE ULTRA - High-performance insulation that keeps you warm in the snow and rain without weighing you down.
- COMFORT LINER - Quick drying and moisture wicking, our jersey knit liner will keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- REALTREE EDGE - Using warm grays and browns that are found all year round, Realtree Edge utilizes pockets of shadows and highlights that allow the pattern to stay open at a distance, unlike other patterns that start to run together.
- ACTIVE FIT - With a comfortable, secure fit to keep your foot in place while on the move, boots with Active Fit also go on and come off with ease.
- NEOPRENE GUSSET - Durable, neoprene gusset accommodates different calf sizes and makes it easy to slide the boot on and off.
- BURLY PRO OUTSOLE - Our unique tread pattern gives you the traction to move through demanding terrain while chamfered edges keep you fast on your feet by shedding the mud and muck.
LaCrosse Women's Alphaburly Pro 15" - 800g
- Weight: 4.4 lbs. per pair
- Height: 15"
- Insulation: 800G Thinsulate Ultra
- Camo Pattern: Realtree Edge
- Use: Best for Mud, Snow
- Footbed: Removable EVA Footbed
- Shank: Nylon
- Lining: Waterproof
- Manufacturing: Imported
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe