3 bank x 15 amps for a total of 45 amps total output.
Our NEW Precision Chargers charge your batteries faster than any other. Plus, they are optimized to deliver the exact charge you need, creating longer run times and extending the overall life of your battery.
GET BACK OUT THERE QUICKER. STAY OUT THERE LONGER.
- 3 charging banks
- 15 amps output per bank
- 45 amps total output
- True-Rated Output delivers a more consistent 15-amp output the fastest charge
- Digitally-controlled microprocessor design enables charger to continually monitor the temperature and state of charge to provide a faster, more regulated, precise charge for your battery - and a longer day of worry-free fishing
- Multi-Stage Charging automatically controls the voltage and current your battery gets throughout the charging cycle, ensuring a fast, safe and precise charge
- LED display lets you independently select your battery type by bank, and monitor each bank's connection status, power status, state of charge and selected battery type
- Battery Equalization automatically cleans and conditions your lead-acid battery during each charge to extend run time and battery life. You can also activate a full, thorough equalization at the push of a button
- Automatic Temperature Compensation senses outside temperature fluctuations and adjusts the charge profile accordingly, providing a fast, accurate charge to prevent over- and under-charging
- Low-Line Voltage Compensation…outlets are supposed to put out 120 volts - but overloading outlets or using long extension cords can lower that output causing the charge time to increase. Our Precision Chargers compensate for low voltage to deliver a fast, consistent charge to your battery
- Lightweight Design…half the weight of traditional chargers
- AC Plug Holder keeps plugs dry, safe and easily accessible - included with all Precision chargers
- Waterproof, shock- and vibration-resistant marine-grade aluminum construction
- Short circuit, reverse polarity, arc and ignition protection
- Saltwater tested, fully corrosion resistant construction
- Designed to UL listed 1236 marine standard
- FCC compliant
- For use with 12 volt system with 12V / 6-cell batteries that are Flooded lead acid, Maintenance Free, Starved Electrolyte (AGM/HP AGM) or Gel only (60-180 amp hour rating)
- 3 year replacement warranty
- Size: 13" length x 10" width x 3-¾" height
- Weight: 12.5 lbs.
- Recovery Time: 3-5 hours
- Includes: one pre-wired on-board marine battery charger with three 6' fused output cables and one 6' AC power cord, installation instructions and owner's manual
- Manufacturer item #1822451