- Lift-Assist design with nitrogen gas-charged spring
- Detachable Bowguard 360 design for portability
- Counter-tension stabilizer eliminates motor play
- Redesigned foot pedal with momentary button
- Digital Maximizer for longer run time and saves battery power
Ambitious innovations from the bottom up provide top-of-the-line performance that thrives in the roughest conditions. Its single-hinge mono-arm has fewer moving parts than traditional mounts for peerless reliability that meets the demands of tournament anglers. It's marine-grade anodized-aluminum arm is engineered to tighter tolerances for professional-grade strength, resulting in 75% less torsion deflection and less overall weight. The counter-tension stability system eliminates motor play, reducing steering torque at high speeds in rough water, and provides rock-solid, vibration-free stowing. A nitrogen gas-charged spring halves the strength needed to stow or deploy the arm. Bowguard 360™ lets you easily lift the motor and Bowguard off by removing a single cap screw for secure storage on the road or during winter. Includes the power-saving Digital Maximizer™ a streamlined footpedal with momentary control; and a nearly indestructible composite shaft.
Thrust: 112 lbs
Shaft Length: 45"
Control: Foot pedal/Cable drive