Standard Barrel Clamp
Keep it all together with a Nordic barrel clamp. Modular when you need it to be and durable 24/7, a Nordic clamp adds strength and flexibility to your MXT extension. Nordic extension tubes are tough, but some situations just require some extra support. Whether it's just there to provide a place to attach a light or sling, or if it's the last thing standing between that barricade you just slammed your extension tube into and launching the contents of your magazine downrange, our barrel clamp gets the job done.
- Provides extra rigidity for your magazine extension on most shotguns (see excluded models below).
- Each clamp half has a centrally-located 10-32 threaded hole to accept accessories, such as a sling stud or barrel clamp tac rail or QD sling mount.
- Designed for Nordic extension tubes (1.060″ diameter) but may be compatible with other models.
Not Compatible With:
- Mossberg 590/590A1, 835, 935, or 930SPX shotguns (requires heavy-wall barrel clamp)
- Benelli Nova/Supernova (requires heavy-wall barrel clamp)
- Browning Auto-5, Remington Model 11, Savage 720/725, or any other shotguns with reciprocating barrels
If your shotgun isn’t listed above and wasn’t made by someone in his garage, then this clamp will probably work.
NOTE: The shotgun barrel clamp makes contact with your barrel and may cause finish wear with use. We recommend applying masking tape to the inside of the clamp fingers that contact the barrel to alleviate this potential wear or using the Stacra barrel clamp gasket. Because we have no control over the installation of this product, Rogers Sporting Goods and Nordic Components is not responsible for any resulting wear or damage.
Nordic Components Standard Barrel Clamp