Men's P-6 Logo Uprisal Hoody
This 100% recycled polyester/cotton hoody sweatshirt is made with 30 plastic bottles and 0.9 pounds of cotton scrap, using 95% less water and producing 53% less CO2 compared to a conventional cotton sweatshirt. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 55% Recycled Polyester/45% Recycled Cotton Fabric: Made of 100% recycled knit fleece with a brushed interior and natural stretch
- Comfortable Pullover Hoody: Classic pullover hoody with adjustable drawstring and kangaroo handwarmer pocket
- Rib-Knit Panels, Cuffs and Hem: Rib-knit side panels, cuffs and hem; ribbed side panels provide improved movement
- Original Artwork: Patagonia original art
- PVC- and Phthalate-Free: Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico.
- Weight: 680 g (24 oz)
- 11.5-oz 55% postconsumer recycled polyester/45% recycled cotton knit fleece with a brushed back