P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee
By utilizing fabric scraps and recycled bottles, this 100% recycled garment reduces our reliance on virgin materials. Know better; do better. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- 87% of our line uses recycled materials.
- We're in Business to Save Our Home Planet: Patagonia’s first carbon neutral T-shirt, made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Classic Crew: Classic crewneck is versatile and can be worn on its own or layered
- Ribbed Neck and Taped Shoulders: Rib-knit at neckline and taped shoulder seams for comfort and durability
- Straight Hem: Straight hem is versatile; tee can be worn tucked or untucked
- PVC- and Phthalate-Free Inks: Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Mexico.
- Weight: 213 g (7.5 oz)
Patagonia P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester jersey
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn