Women's Capilene Cool Trail Short Sleeve Shirt
Soft technical top made with quick-drying and moisture-wicking fabric to keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Made with 50-86% recycled polyester with HeiQ Pure odor control. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Ultra-Comfortable, Quick-to-Wick Fabric: Comfortable, spun-jersey scoop neck wicks moisture; HeiQ Pure odor control keeps things fresh
- Raglan Sleeve Construction: Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Locker Loop: Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
- Tagless Design: No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Drop Tail Hem: Drop tail to keep shirt in place during movement
- Woven Patagonia Logo: P-6 woven label at left-front hem
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 119 g (4.2 oz)
- 4.4-oz 100% polyester (heathers: 50% recycled; stripes: 86% recycled) spun jersey with HeiQ Pure odor control
- Fabrics are certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn