Women's Nine Trails Shorts 6"
For the runner who needs fully featured, versatile running shorts, the Nine Trails Shorts are made with a lightweight 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex blend that breathes, wicks moisture and moves comfortably. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Durable Fabric with Stretch: Durable 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex stretch-woven blend; lightweight, moisture-wicking 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe built-in liner with HeiQ Pure odor control
- Resists Light Moisture: Body fabric treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Secure-Fit Waistband: Waistband with wrapped elastic and clean aesthetic for improved look and feel on body; external drawcord for secure fit
- Pocket for Storage: Center-back secure zipper pocket with elastic key loop
- Designed for Range of Motion: Side vents improve range of motion
- Visibility in Low-Light: Reflective logo on left hem
- Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Country of Origin: Made in Vietnam.
- Weight: 119 g (4.2 oz)
- Body: 3.7-oz 75-denier 91% recycled polyester/9% spandex with four-way stretch and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Liner: 2.7-oz 100% polyester (42% recycled) crepe with HeiQ Pure odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
Patagonia Women's Nine Trails 6" Shorts