Advantage Plus PEET heated shoe and boot dryer
The Advantage Plus PEET powers air through the Air Chambers and DryPorts with a fan and the ability to use heat, to dry gear faster than our traditional natural convection models. The Advantage PEET dries most footwear in 1-4 hours, depending on the saturation of the item. The large, sturdy base can easily handle 2 pairs of heavy ski boots or skates and easily plugs into any standard 110-120 volt U.S. household currents. This product is equipped with ETL-approved fans and is also available in 240v electrical configurations (New Zealand and UK). Dry Responsibly with PEET.
Disclaimer: A voltage reducer may be required for use of this dryer in countries other than those intended. PEET is not responsible for any resulting overheating or damage caused by the misuse of this dryer..
- Heat or No Heat: Conveniently placed on/off switch allows you to dry with or without the use of gentle warming air
- Dry and deodorize: Removes wet, sweat, and odor from your footwear, keeping your feet comfortable, healthy, and dry.
- Save your gear: Eliminates moisture and preserves your gear. Dry two pairs of shoes at once or attach PEET Helmet or Glove DryPorts (sold separately) to dry it all.
- Subtle yet effective: Quietly dries and deodorizes footwear in 1 to 4 hours with PEET's Power fan and heat setting. Choose between heated or unheated drying and set your dry time.
- All footwear, all materials: Safely and effectively dries leather, rubber, vinyl, neoprene, canvas, synthetics, fleece, felt, microfiber, and more.
- 5-year warranty: Our products are designed to last and we're confident that your PEET Dryer will exceed expectations for years to come. Register your PEET product within 10 days of purchase to take advantage of our warranty.
Peet Advantage Plus heated shoe and boot dryer