A pet-perfect yard is now perfectly easy without expensive fences or buried wires. Keep pets playing safely and happily in your yard and off the street. The sleek in-home unit is tiny and portable (just needs an outlet!). The waterproof, rechargeable collars are our smallest yet. With easy training, custom collar settings, and protection up to ¾ of an acre, the Stay+Play Wireless Fence® gives your pet the best in yard freedom.
- Portable wireless system sets up in 1-2 hours
- For dogs 5 pounds and up
- Fits neck sizes 6-23 inches
- 5 adjustable levels of static correction
- Tone-only mode alerts your pet with a beep
- Automatic safety shut-off: correction stops after 15 seconds
- Covers an adjustable circular area up to 3/4 acre (210 feet in diameter)
- Expand containment size with additional wireless transmitters
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional wireless receiver collars
- Waterproof receiver collar
- Collar uses rechargeable battery (built-in; non-replaceable)
- Charges in 2-3 hours
- Also works with the original Wireless Containment System (PIF-300) and Receiver Collar (PIF-275)
- Part Numbers: 300-1070, 300-1114
We’ve upgraded the original Wireless Containment System. Our transmitter is 67% smaller, fitting easily in more places. Cover a maximum of 210 feet in diameter or 105 feet in radius, with a minimum of 44 feet in diameter or 22 feet in radius. Plus, you can combine it with additional transmitters to expand your pet’s play area. The collar is now smaller and lighter, fits custom straps, and is rechargeable-- no more buying batteries! It all adds up to a yard filled with more happiness, more safety, and more peace of mind.
- Wireless transmitter with power adapter
- Receiver collar with rechargeable battery
- Test light tool
- Operating and training guide
- 50 boundary training flags
- 2 long contact points
- Contact point wrench
How It Works
- Set up the transmitter at the center of your pet’s boundary area. Once it’s plugged in, the system transmits a radio signal, which creates an invisible boundary that extends 105 feet in all directions.
- Fit the receiver collar on your dog. When your pet reaches the boundary of the defined pet area, the receiver collar gives a warning beep before delivering a safe static correction through the receiver collar’s contact points.
- Train your dog to stay in the pet area. The boundary flags act as a visual cue to your dog for where the boundaries are. The collar’s warning beep is an auditory cue that reminds your dog to stay within the boundaries.
Easy Training in Only 2 Weeks
Train your dog in short, fun, 15-minute sessions.