Returning online merchandise
Terms and conditions
- Please review all Terms and Conditions prior to placing an order, or requesting a Return Authorization.
- Inspect all products immediately upon delivery, even if it is not going to be used right away.
- Do not discard original shipping boxes/packaging until items have been inspected. If a Return Authorization is required, the original packaging and shipping label may be needed for reference.
- If a Return Authorization is needed, for any reason, please follow the Return Authorization Procedure located at the bottom of this page.
- Rogers Sporting Goods will not accept responsibility for items returned without a Return Authorization.
PUT SIMPLY. . . If an item is Defective, we can only return it for an identical exchange. If the item is no longer available, we will apply Store Credit to your account. Refunds are not issued for defective items.
If an item is New/Unused, we can return it within 30 days of delivery (some restrictions apply). We can provide a Refund, Store Credit, or Exchange.
- To be eligible for refund, credit, or exchange, the item must be in New/Unused Condition, unless defective. “New/Unused Condition” is defined as a product that is in the same condition as when it was shipped. The item must be unused, in the original packaging, with tags attached, and returned within 30 days of delivery. If manufacturer packaging must be damaged to access the item (e.g. crimped/sealed packaging), the item will no longer be considered New/Unused and will not be eligible to return.
- All items (unless defective), must be returned within 30 days of delivery.
- Refunds will only be processed to the original form of payment.
- In the event that an item has been incorrectly advertised, it may be returned in New/Unused Condition.
- In most cases, warranty concerns will be directed to the manufacturer for repair, or replacement.
- Defective items may only be returned for an identical item. If a suitable item is not available, a Store Credit will be issued. Refunds will not be issued for defective products.
- Shipping Labels may be provided for defective items, and Rogers brand products only. If applicable, please initiate your Return Authorization by phone.
- We will not refund the cost of a customer-purchased shipping label.
- Shipping charges from the original order will not be refunded/credited.
- Rogers Sporting Goods will not accept responsibility for returning items that are lost/damaged by the shipping service.
- Shipping Fees applied to addresses outside of the contiguous 48 states will NOT be refunded, credited, or waived for product Orders, Returns, Exchanges, or Warranty applications
- Due to safety regulations, shipped ammunition may not be returned.
- If you experience functionality issues with ammunition, STOP SHOOTING immediately. Do not dispose of, or shoot, remaining ammunition until directed by the manufacturer.
- All ammunition functionality issues will need to be addressed by the manufacturer.
Waders, Clothing, and Footwear
- All clothing, boots, waders, etc. must be tried on indoors, without removing tags or damaging original packaging. Once taken outside, the items may not be returned (unless defective).
- Returning products should be clean and dry. Soles of footwear should be free of debris. Removable wader liners should be returned unzipped, and removed from the wader
- Rogers Sporting Goods brand waders have a (1) Year Repair or Replace Warranty, covering manufacturing and workmanship defects. Rogers will not warranty damage (rips, tears, punctures, etc.) caused by the consumer, normal wear-and-tear, or waders used in a commercial setting. The warranty period begins on the sale date of the original purchase. In the event that waders are replaced under warranty, the original warranty date will still apply. Example: Original wader purchased on 1/1/2020, and replaced on 9/1/2020 due to defect. The replacement waders are under warranty until 1/1/2021.
- All defective waders will be inspected. Leaks will be confirmed in a submersion tank. If an applicable defect is found, the Warranty will be applied. Rogers will repair or replace defective waders, at our discretion.
- Replacement waders will be the same model as the original purchase. If a suitable item is not available, a Store Credit will be issued. Refunds will not be issued for defective waders
- If a defect is not identified, or consumer damage is discovered, Rogers may contact the customer to discuss available options.
- Rogers will NOT process online or in-store warranty returns, or exchanges for defective fishing rods. Customers will need to contact the manufacturer to initiate warranty protocol.
- Rod damage that occurs during shipping will be processed through Rogers.
- Due to the current Covid-19 Pandemic, returns on calls operated by mouth are no longer accepted.
- Diaphragm Calls are not eligible for return, unless defective.
- All bait sales are final and cannot be returned.
Tree Stands, Climbing Sticks
- Due to safety concerns, Tree Stands, Climbing Sticks, and similar products may not be returned, unless defective.
- Cameras, Range Finders, GPS/Navigation, Game Feeders, Motors, Fish Finders, eCallers, and similar electronic products must show return tracking information within 14 days of delivery, and must be in New/Unused Condition, as defined above.
- All returning dog products (vests, dog blinds, stands, etc.) must be free of all hair and debris.
Return authorization (RA) procedure
- A request for Return Authorization (RA) may be initiated online, or by phone.
- Returning products should be clean and dry. Soles of footwear should be free of debris. Removable wader liners should be returned unzipped, and removed from the wader.
- Review the Terms and Conditions for Returning Merchandise.
- Please have your Order # ready, and call 816-883-4545.
If the product is defective, or a Rogers brand item, please call 816-883-4545 to initiate the return process.
- Review the Terms and Conditions for Returning Merchandise.
- Log in to your Rogers Account.
- Locate your Sales Order in PURCHASE HISTORY, and click the REQUEST A RETURN button.
- Select the applicable items, and reason for return. If desired, enter additional comments in the box provided.
- Click SUBMIT REQUEST. A confirmation message will appear, with your Return Authorization # and instructions. You will also receive a copy of your Return Authorization by email.
- Ship the item(s) to the address below. Ensure the Return Authorization # is referenced on the shipping label (or on a sheet of paper in the returning box).
- Retain your tracking information until your Return Authorization has been fully processed.
Rogers Sporting Goods
Attn: Returns Manager
10451 NW Transcon Dr
Kansas City, MO 64153