Requesting an Return (RMA)
Returning an item is easy, there are a few simple steps to go through.
If you purchase through the website, you can request an RMA online. The steps are simple:
- Log into your account
- Click on the MYORDERS link on the left
- Find the order you need to return, and click on the VIEW ORDER link to it's right
- Once your order opens, click on the Returns link at the top right
- Fill out the reason for the return, click SUBMIT at the bottom
- Our Customer Service Representatives will respond, and you will receive by email a shipping label where appropriate, an RMA number and shipping instrustions.
Call (816) 883-4545 - the Customer Service Representative will help you.
All returns must have original packaging - no exceptions.
- All products are brand new with full manufacturer's warranty.
- Most products we sell are covered by a manufacturer's warranty that requires items to be sent directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair.
- Before returning any item you must call (816) 883-4500 or e-mail email@example.com for authorization and to receive an RA (Return Authorization) number. Product returned without an RA number will not be processed. You may also request a Return Authorization by logging into your account, select an order, and click on "Return".
- We are not responsible for items returned without an RA number.
- We will refund your money as long as the merchandise shows no sign of wear or abuse.
- We will NOT refund shipping charges or pay for the item to be returned.
- NO returns on closeout items.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase date.
- Please Note: We do NOT accept returns or exchanges on ammunition.
Returning Goose or Duck Calls
You must contact Rogers by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call (816) 883-4500 within 2 days of receiving merchandise (no exceptions), and goose/duck call must be in same shape as when you first received it.
Returning Clothing, Footwear and Waders
Once worn outside these products cannot be returned, unless defective.
Tears, punctures, rips or other types of damage are not warrantable and no refund will be issued
Returning Treestands / Climbing Sticks
Once used these products cannot be returned, unless defective.
Ammunition cannot be returned for any reason.
Defective or Damaged Merchandise
All items received damaged must be reported within 2 business days by calling (816) 883-4500 or e-mail us at email@example.com. We must have original box with tracking label attached for a UPS claim.
Always inspect and test your equipment immediately upon delivery, even if you do not plan to use it right away. Most products we sell are covered by a manufacturer's warranty that requires items to be sent directly to the manufacturer for replacement of repair.
Free Shipping Conditions
All items offered as Free Shipping is subject to change. Free Shipping only applies to the lower 48 states. If returning merchandise that had free shipping, you will be refunded the purchase amount less the built in shipping charge.
Next Day and 2nd Day Air Shipping
Next day and 2nd day air applies to business days only. In order for your product to be shipped the day it is purchased an order must be received by 3pm central time. Weekends do not count towards days in transit.
Special order items cannot be returned.
Electronics cannot be returned.
Once your item has been authorized for return please ship toRogers Sporting Goods
Attn: Returns Dept.
11201 NW Airworld Drive,
Kansas City, MO 64153