Rhino 600 Hunting Blind - Predator Deception
Rhino Blinds are built tough and designed to withstand the most inclement weather conditions. They are easy to set up and take down. With a little practice setting the blind up can be accomplished quickly. Rhino Blinds have triple stitched corners and reinforcements to prevent rods popping through the fabric.
Rhino Blinds Shoot through netting is attached by hook and loop at the top giving you the option to shoot through it with most broad heads or silently configure it the way you like. Rhino Blinds are treated at the factory to kill the Blue White Glow caused by optical brighteners applied in the printing process which are easily seen by game animals and birds on untreated blinds. All the blinds are water repellent and antimicrobial in order to help prevent mold and mildew, ensuring you a quality product. In addition, our blinds are treated with UV Protection to slow down the harmful effects of the sun.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN - The window system This blind consists of shoot through mesh windows and a zippper less entry.
- CONVENIENT SIZE - Hold 3 hunters comfortably. Height: 71", Hub to Hub: 77"X77", Floor Space: "60"X60", Weight: 26lbs, Thickness: 600D
- UV PROCTION & WATER REPELLENT - No matter what the weather is, our blinds will help you stay dry and protected from the sun.
- EASY SETUP - Rhino Blinds are easy to set up and take down with just a little practice.
- STURDY FABRIC - This Rhino blind is constructed of a True 600 denier polyester. This means the fabric is 600 denier thread in both the horizontal and vertical weave.
Ratings & Reviews
A bit of a disappointment.
I bought these blinds because of the 600 fabric. That is about the only positive on this blind. After the first good wind, I came out to find the blind laying on its side. The rope I used on top the only thing keeping it from blowing away. I had all of the ancor loops secured with spikes, but almost all of the loops ripped off, leaving the spikes in the ground. Pretty pitiful... the design of the blind is manageable, but the door leaves a lot to be desired as it has many gaps and not very scent control friendly. I've purchased numerous blinds over the years and these would fall somewhere in the middle.