Outbound Prism Men's Hiking Shoes
Be inspired and let the Outbound Prism take you to new places. This versatile outdoor shoe effortlessly adapts to all your explorations, whether you’re in the city or half-way up a mountain. With breathable mesh, soft fabrics and a modern silhouette, it’s ready to take off and explore. Are you?
- Everyday wear: With dual tones and a modern silhouette, this shoe is easy to wear every day, whatever you’re doing - from a hike in the country to a museum visit.
- Outdoor ready: With outdoor attributes including a grippy outsole and a discrete toecap, this shoe is really at home in nature.
- All-day comfort: We’ve chosen soft, breathable fabrics and added a pre-shaped tongue that hugs your foot to keep you comfortable all day long.
- All Terrain Contagrip: Our All Terrain Contagrip is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- S.Café recycled sockliner cover: Based on innovative S.Café technology, this sockliner cover is made from coffee grounds, which are great at managing moisture and controlling odor.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Flat laces: Flat laces reduce pressure points over the instep for a consistent, comfortable fit.
- PFC free: To help reduce our impact on the environment, no harmful PFC are used to ensure the water repellency of our shoes. Our waterproof GORE-TEX models are free from PFCec .
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Textile / Synthetic
- Drop: 9 in mm
- Heel stack height: 25.2 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 16.2 mm
- Weight: 270 g
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: None