Spectur Men's Running Shoes
Featherlight power and a smooth ride, thanks to an Energy Blade-powered propulsion, and the team work of R.Camber and Energy Foam foam for rapid and velvety-smooth transitions. Make your run snappy, rapid and flush, every day.
- MIDSOLE: Energy Foam: Lightweight, responsive foam created by combining EVA and Olefin [OBC] to deliver long-lasting cushion and bouncy energy return.
- MIDSOLE: Reverse Camber: Inspired by Salomon's ski heritage, this curved midsole geometry helps you feel like you are floating over the ground.
- RESPONSIVE TECHNOLOGY: Energy Blade Running: Energy Blade is a built into the midsole to boost forward propulsion. The joined efforts of the blade, midsole foam and sole geometry make for a snappy, propulsive running machine.
- OUTSOLE: Road Contagrip: Our Road Contagrip combines flat, wide lugs for grip on flat, hard surfaces, with a compound that balances durability and adhesion. Ideal for road running.
- UPPER MATERIAL: Engineered Mesh: Engineered mesh is a structure that varies the weave to offer more support and durability or flexibility and breathability, according to the specific needs of the shoe.
- SOCKLINER: Molded EVA sockliner: A molded sockliner that improves comfort by mimicking the foot's natural shape.
- LACING SYSTEM: Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- Powered Propulsion: Energy Blade-powered propulsion for snappy toe-off and an easier, more fluid stride.
- Rapid Transition: Our signature rocker geometry, R.Camber, ensures a quicker transition – so you spend less time on the ground, and more time moving forward.
- Smooth Impact: Energy Foam is a lightweight, resilient and soft foam compound that evens out the impact and delivers a smoother foot strike.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Textile / Synthetic
- Drop: 6 in mm
- Heel stack height: 27.5 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 21.5 mm
- Weight: 280 g
- Lacing system: Regular laces