Women's X Ultra 4 Mid GORE-TEX Hiking Boots
For us, a women-specific shoe is fully adapted to the morphology of your feet: a softer cuff, cradling anatomical design and lower density Advanced Chassis™ for greater stability. In the women’s X-ULTRA 4 MID, this is backed up by GORE-TEX protection and a grippy outsole that powers through uphills and descents, so you can explore your freedom.
- All Terrain Contagrip® - Our All Terrain Contagrip® is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It delivers durability & confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces.
- Advanced Chassis™ - Advanced Chassis™ is a molded insert embedded in the outsole. Providing strong lateral support and reassuring protection, it also delivers optimal mobility and flexibility.
- Active Support - These mobile wings help hold the foot in place and accompany its movement, adapting to its shape and volume.
- Chevron lugs - Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell - A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- PU coated leather - A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
- Water Repellent - A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Textile lining - A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue - The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit™ - SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Protective mudguard - A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner - Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Improved stability - The new Advanced Chassis™ targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility, while the higher cut provides extra ankle support.
- All-terrain grip - The All Terrain Contagrip® outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
- Women-specific - With softer materials, especially around the collar and heel, a lower-density chassis and bigger last, this shoe is designed for women’s feet.
- Inlay sole: Textile /Synthetic
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: PU coated leather/Textile
- Drop: 11 in mm
- Heel stack height: 31.5 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 20.5 mm
- Weight: 370 g
- Lacing system: Regular laces
- Waterproofness: GORE-TEX
Salomon Women's X Ultra 4 Mid GORE-TEX Hiking Boots