Mens Boreal AeroLite Bib
Late season waterfowl hunts often have you hunkered down in freezing temps, driving rain or snow and howling winds. This waterproof/breathable gear is our warmest GORE-TEX insulated waterfowl bib pant. Synthetic PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core technology combines the characteristics of down insulation, but with warm-when-wet performance. It maximizes warmth while minimizing bulk for mobility while setting decoys or hiking into or out of the blind. A high-backed bib-style design provides plenty of coverage that won’t ride down, and an abrasion-resistant, reinforced seat provides additional protection if you’re laying out in the field.
- Weight: 36.8 oz.
- GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric helps you stay comfortable and focused
- GORE-TEX 2-layer fabric with polyester twill face
- Synthetic PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core technology replicates the warmth and compressibility of down, but with the benefit of warm-when-wet performance
- Lightweight high-loft insulation (35% recycled) is infused with silica aerogel, a nearly weightless material that’s composed of more than 95% air and acts as additional thermal insulation
- Durable water repellent finish resists precipitation and prevents face fabric from wetting out
- 3/4-length side zips allow for venting and easy on/offs
- Reinforced, abrasion-resistant seat for added protection when sitting out in the field or blind
- Bib pant style with high seat back and suspenders provides ample coverage and keeps the pant from riding down
- Snap cargo pockets quietly and securely stow your essentials