Combining a 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX™ membrane with a deadly silent brushed polyester face, the Downpour Jacket is an iron-clad insurance policy for unpredictable skies. New for 2018, Sitka added a safety harness pass-through port to help keep you safe, dry and ready in the clutch.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment
- GORE-TEX® 3-Layer Laminated Keeps You Dry Inside & Out
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Safety Harness Pass-through Port
- Articulated Patterning Keeps You Comfortable in the Seated Position
- Scuplted Hood is Form Fitted for Maximum Visibility
- Drawstring on Hood Seals out Moisture
- Fitted Forearms & Shoulders Maximize Range of Motion
- Lightly Brushed Knit Face Keeps You Comfortable All Day
- Scenario: Elevated Ambush
- Environment: Vegetated Terrain
- Climate: Warm, Mild, Cool, Cold
The Science of Concealment
GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position. Its macro and micro pattern configurations echo the higher contrast of bright sky against the shaded underside of foliage while allowing hunters to extend their season as the leaves change. It's designed for engagement ranges of 80 yards or less and keeps the hunter undetectable at 15 feet up in a tree stand.
GORE-TEX® Product Technology
Garments engineered with GORE-TEX® fabrics are durably waterproof andwindproof and very breathable — guaranteed. They provide reliable weather protection and maximized comfort in all weather conditions. Excellent management of perspiration leads to optimized body-heat regulation. No post activity chill. No cooling off due to wind chill. Each square inch of a GORE-TEX® membrane contains 9 billion pores. Each microscopic hole is 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, making it impossible for rain, snow and sleet to pass through. While each pore of a GORE-TEX® membrane is smaller than a water droplet, each is 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule. This is what enables GORE-TEX® fabric to breathe so that sweat vapor can escape, keeping you dry from the inside—the ideal solution for hunters looking for broad weather protection and style.
*Please note that the close-up image showing only the Downpour Jacket is the Elevated II pattern. The remaining images are a different pattern and used only as reference for the product features.