Kelvin Down WS Hoody
Highly packable, quickly deployable and exceptionally comfortable, the Kelvin Down Windstopper Hoody is a versatile cold-weather workhorse. Filled with 250 grams of water-resistant, heat-trapping insulation surrounded by a resilient GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER shell, it’s a jacket that combines optimum warmth and weather resistance while minimizing bulk. An upgraded brimmed hood keeps out precipitation, and internal pockets offer essential storage.
- GORE OPTIFADE Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.
- Weight: 32 oz. // Size: L
- Fabric: Water-Resistant GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER Technology Shell.
- Insulation: 250 Grams of PrimaLoft Insulation (70% Water-Resistant European Goose Down, 30% PrimaLoft Gold Synthetic Insulation).
- Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out.
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER: Offers complete windproof protection through a durable, lightweight, and breathable membrane.
- Brimmed Hood: The hood has an extended brim to shed water and further protect against inclement weather.
- Internal Stash Pockets: Internal stash pockets provide easy storage for small essentials and are composed of mesh so you can cook necessities dry with your body heat.
- Stuff Sack: The included stuff sack makes for easy packing and rapid deployment.