Sitka Stratus Bib, Optifade Elevated II
With a GORE® WINDSTOPPER® membrane sandwiched between a silent micro-fleece shell and a warm-but-breathable micro-grid interior, the Stratus Bib responds to fluctuating weather and active or stationary periods to equalize your body temperature throughout the season. Low-profile set-and-forget Adjustable No-Buckle Suspenders and silent snap cargo pockets positioned for easy access from a seated position round out the Stratus Bib’s clever design.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER Technology
- Durable Water Repellant Finish
- Wet-Printed Microfleece Face Fabric
- Insulating Micro-Grid Fleece Interior
- Full Length Side Zips for Ventilation
- Adjustable No-Buckle Suspenders
- Quiet-Snap Cargo Pockets for Easy Access from a Seated Position
- High Handwarmer Pockets Allow Water to Flow off your Elbows and NOT into Pockets
- Scenario: Elevated Ambush
- Environment: Vegetated Terrain
- Climate: Cool, Cold
The Science of Concealment
GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position. Its macro and micro pattern configurations echo the higher contrast of bright sky against the shaded underside of foliage while allowing hunters to extend their season as the leaves change. It's designed for engagement ranges of 80 yards or less and keeps the hunter undetectable at 15 feet up in a tree stand.
WINDSTOPPER® Product Technology
WINDSTOPPER® products shelter hunters from the adverse effects of bone-chilling winds. The WINDSTOPPER™ membrane works with Sitka's base layers to prevent overheating and perspiration build-up by allowing moisture vapor to easily escape. WINDSTOPPER® fabrics offer soft, lightweight weather protection in one versatile and durable garment. Owing to its total windproofness and maximum breathability, WINDSTOPPER® products will keep customers comfortable longer across a wide range of weather conditions and activities.