SpyPoint Link Micro LTE Camera
The LINK-MICRO-LTE from SPYPOINT pairs the most popular cellular trail camera in years with the ultra-reliable LTE cellular network. The LINK-MICRO-LTE continues to challenge traditional expectations of performance and value the hunter can expect from a camera.
The LINK-MICRO-LTE from SPYPOINT continues the legacy of the MICRO family, offering an incredible performance and opening the door to the definitive mobile scouting solution, at a price that any hunter can afford.
The LINK-MICRO-LTE is a photo-mode only camera, with multi-shot capabilities. All camera settings are managed in the app, where the full compliment of advanced scouting tools like enhanced AI species filters, and mapping and weather integration can be found.
- 10 megapixels
- .5-second trigger speed
- 80-foot detection and flash range
The LINK-MICRO-LTE takes advantage of the LTE cellular network for improved camera reliability and longevity.
- Buck Tracker Detection Technology (patent pending): Yes
Cellular / Wireless
- Network: LTE
- SIM card: Preactivated included
- Photos transmission: Yes (Up to 100 is free without a plan)
- Camera fully configurable: via the SPYPOINT App
- Continuous mode: Yes
- Multi-shot mode: Up to 2 pictures per detection
- Stamp on pictures: Date, time, moon phase and temperature (°C/°F)
- Photo type: Color by day, infrared by night
- Trigger speed: 0.5 s
- Flash range: < 80' (24m)
- Number of LEDs: 4 Power LEDs
- Definition (MP): 10MP
Memory / Power
- Memory card: Requires an Micro-SD card (not included) up to 32 GB
- Power: 8 alkaline AA batteries (not included)
- Power: LIT-10 battery pack (not included
- External power: DC 12V input
- Distance detection sensor: Up to 80 ft (24m)
- Motion Sensor: 1 sensor covering 5 zones detection
- Schedule setup: 7 days
- Mount Standard: 1/4"-20 tripod
- Dimensions: 3.1" W X 4.4" H X 2.2" D (7,9 cm W X 11,2 cm H X 5,6 cm D)
Spypoint Link Micro LTE Camera