A convenient, breathable design will have you wanting to wear your life jacket on the boat when it’s a Stearns® Comfort Series™ Collared Angler Vest. Forget the balancing act of getting over to the other side of the boat for a new rig—keep your favorite tackle in two large zippered front pockets that pull double duty as handwarmers on brisk days. Of course, the most noticeable difference is the mesh fabric on the shoulder panels that allow for added ventilation on breezy days and the flexible neoprene collar that prevents chafing. The US Coast Guard-approved design is constructed of PVC/PE flotation foam surrounded by a durable 200D nylon oxford shell with a zippered front and two adjustable 1-in. (2.54-cm) webbed straps.
- US Coast Guard-approved life jacket
- Large armholes for easy casting and movement
- Large front zippered pockets to store gear and tackle—pockets also work as hand warmers
- Flexible neoprene collar prevents chafing
- Mesh shoulder panels for added ventilation on breezy days
- Durable construction— PVC foam front /PE foam back surrounded by a durable 200D nylon oxford shell with two adjustable 1-in. (2.54-cm) webbed straps
- Zippered front for easy, secure fit