With a GORE® WINDSTOPPER® membrane sandwiched between a silent micro-fleece shell and a warm-but-breathable micro-grid interior, the Stratus Bib responds to fluctuating weather and active or stationary periods to equalize your body temperature throughout the season. Low-profile set-and-forget Adjustable No-Buckle Suspenders and silent snap cargo pockets positioned for easy access from a seated position round out the Stratus Bib’s clever design.
- GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment
- Polygiene® Odor Control Technology
- Durable Water Repellant Finish
- Fitted Hood with Built-In face covering for Complete Concealment
- Durable and Quiet Face Fabric Resists Abrasion
- High-Loft Berber Fleece Ineterior Provdes Added Comfort & Insulation
- Articulated Sleeves offer Full Range of Motion with Minimal Bulk
- Thumbhold Loops offer Easy Layering by Keeping Sleeves in Place
- Safety Harness Pass-through Port
- Scenario: Elevated Ambush
- Environment: Vegetated Terrain
- Climate: Warm, Mild, Cool
The Science of Concealment
GORE™ OPTIFADE™ Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position. Its macro and micro pattern configurations echo the higher contrast of bright sky against the shaded underside of foliage while allowing hunters to extend their season as the leaves change. It's designed for engagement ranges of 80 yards or less and keeps the hunter undetectable at 15 feet up in a tree stand.
Polygiene® Odor Control Technology
Polygiene® technology safely and permanently neutralizes odors using naturally occurring antimicrobial silver salt (silver chloride) made from recycled silver, a highly effective antimicrobial agent, to safely inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi. However, Polygiene does not affect the natural bacterial flora of your skin. And without odor-causing bacteria, you stay fresh.