6.8 Western 162 Grain
Copper Impact rifle bullets are engineered with longer ogives and boattails providing higher ballistic coefficients, which increases accuracy at longer distances. With Copper Impact, a hunter gets monolithic solid copper Extreme Point® hollow-point bullets with distinctive polymer tips that create both a large-impact diameter and immediate expansion upon contact.
As a solid bullet, the Extreme Point® produces greater weight retention over standard jacketed bullets. Copper Impact bullets are permitted for use where lead-free ammunition is required, but regardless of location, this line of ammunition performs on big game from pronghorn to elk.
- Large-impact-diameter Copper Extreme Point® expands immediately upon contact to deliver massive knockdown power
- Solid copper bullet design offers improved weight retention over standard jacketed lead-core bullets
Winchester 6.8mm Western162 Grain Extreme Point Copper Impact Rifle Ammunition
- Cartridge: 6.8 Western
- Bullet Weight: 162 Grain
- Muzzle Velocity: 2875 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 2973 ft. lbs.
- Bullet Style: Copper Impact
- Bullet Type: Extreme Point Copper
- Lead Free: Yes
- Rounds Per Box: 20
- Use: Big Game
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.