300 Winchester Magnum 150 Grain
Winchesters Copper Impact ammunition combines our extensive experience into a product engineered specifically for deer hunters. The Copper Extreme Point bullet is a solid copper expanding projectile with an oversized impact diameter. A bigger impact diameter means more trauma, better energy transfer, and larger wound cavities for faster knockdown.
Deer Season XP Copper Impact rifle ammunition provides devastating terminal performance on deer with outstanding weight retention and deep penetration. Like the original Deer Season XP, Copper Impact features a large-diameter polymer tip and engineered hollow-point bullet that initiates rapid expansion on impact. What differentiates Deer Season XP Copper Impact is the solid copper bullet design that offers improved weight retention for deeper penetration and a red, reinforced polymer tip for product differentiation from standard Deer Season XP loads.
- Large Diameter Polymer Tip: Accelerates bullet expansion for rapid trauma upon impact
- Hollow Nose Cavity: Creates consistently lethal terminal performance on deer
- Solid Copper Construction: Delivers supreme energy transfer and maximizes retained weight
- Ballistic Profile and Boattail: Streamlined profile and boattail for flat trajectory
- Cartridge: 300 Win Mag
- Grain Weight: 150 Grains
- Muzzle Velocity: 3200 FPS
- Muzzle Energy: 2945 ft. lbs.
- Bullet Style: Polymer Tip
- Lead Free: Yes
- Case Type: Brass
- Primer: Boxer
- Corrosive: No
- Reloadable: Yes
- G1 Ballistic Coefficient: 0.387
- Velocity Rating: Supersonic
Laws regarding the sale of ammunition are constantly evolving. As the consumer, it is important for you to be aware of federal, state, and local regulations regarding the online purchasing of ammunition. Prior to ordering ammunition online, we encourage you to familiarize yourself with current regulations in your state.
Please review the Rogers Sporting Goods Ammunition Sales Policies and Regulations.