- CONSTRUCTION: Pro-lite Series 60/61 Aircraft Aluminum
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: 300 Lbs.
- PLATFORM: 21″ Wide x 31″ Deep
- SEAT SIZE: 19″ Wide x 10″ Deep
- SEAT HEIGHT: 19″
- SEAT CUSHION: 3” Thick
- SAFETY HARNESS: One 4-pt. full-body harnesses
- STAND WEIGHT: 11 Lbs. (without seat, cable, clips, etc)
- STAND WEIGHT: 18 Lbs. fully loaded
The world’s lightest climbing treestand. The X-1 is engineered out of 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminum, the lightest aluminum in the industry. The X-1 stand was designed to be extremely stable.
The X-1 seat and foot platform are designed to pair up perfectly and lay flat on each other for easy packing. Simply wrap the included bunjee chord around both parts and attach the backpacking straps for secure/ silent fit. This unique design makes carrying this stand to the field very convenient– the bungee chord cinches the two parts together eliminating any noise while walking. The back pack straps also double as our tether straps to keep your foot platform and seat together while you are climb up the tree.
Once you have reached your desired height simply tighten the straps to secure your seat. Our patented Pro-FleX carbon composite flex arms set this stand apart from any other climber. The Flexible arms are one of the reasons the stand is so light. By actuating in and out they eliminate the need for heavy bulky upper framework. While regular treestands only grip the back of a tree, these arms allow the cable to move inward as weight is applied to grip the tree on the sides as well as the back. The flex arms work to push the cable away from the tree while climbing, giving added clearance for the hunter to ascend and descend without the hang ups normally associated with climbing stands. Simply take your weight off the platform to release the cables from the tree when you are ready to climb again. The X-1 features a patented design.
- Lay flat design for easy backpacking
- Patented fleX arms keep the cable cinched tight to the tree
- Quick attach cable
- X-Stand Technologies Traxtion Control
- Non-slip for optimal traction
- X-Stand Technologies Pro-Lite
- Lightest and Strongest Aluminum Series
- Flexible Carbon Composite Arm Technology
- Patented Design
- 2 Piece Climber
- Big 31” x 21” Platform
- 60/61 T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- 300lbs Rating
- Standard quick-attached cables