YETI Rambler Mug
The YETI Rambler® 14 oz. Mug is the toughest, most over-engineered camp mug out there. Unlike traditional camp mugs, this double-wall vacuum-insulated body protects hands from hot or cold contents while keeping coffee, chili, oatmeal – you name it – well-insulated. The mug’s wide opening means contents are easily accessible, but will cool quicker. That’s why the mug comes with the standard Rambler 30 oz. Lid (also compatible with the Rambler 30 oz. MagSlider Lid) so you can cap it and keep it hot until you’re good and ready. The full-loop TripleGrip™ Handle is comfortable for wider hands, so you can fit your mitts fully around your morning joe.
Important: Do not place mug over external heat source or open flame. Vacuum seal or other damage may occur.
Features of the Rambler Mug
- 18/8 STAINLESS STEEL: Made with kitchen-grade stainless steel, so they’re puncture- and rust-resistant.
- DOUBLE-WALL VACUUM INSULATION: Keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: Because no one needs more work to do.
- DURACOAT: Available in an array of colors, the YETI DuraCoat is protected from fading, peeling and cracking, even after extended use.
- SHATTER-RESISTANT CONSTRUCTION: So give the Lid all you've got.
- FULL-LOOP TRIPLEGRIP HANDLE™: Comfortable for all wider hands
- MagSlider Lid Compatible (sold separately)
Dimensions of the Rambler Mug
- Outside: 3 3/4" x 5"
- Empty Weight: 13 oz
- Holding Capacity: 14 oz