YETI Panga 75, Storm Gray
YETI Panga 75
Panga™ 75 is an ultra-durable, fully submersible dry duffel. This dry bag is built to take a beating and keep your gear dry in the face of whitewater, or when you’re fishing off-shore. This is a whole new category of waterproof.
YETI's Panga™ 75 is a 100% Dry Duffel, just don't ask it to hold ice because it definitely not a cooler.
Features of the Panga 75
- EVA MOLDED BOTTOM: EVA molded bottom provides a sturdy and waterproof landing pad for the Panga.
- THICKSKIN™ SHELL: Laminated, high-density nylon is nearly inpenetrable to nature's assaults.
- STOWAWAY MESH POCKETS: Two easy-to-access mesh pockets keep your valuables safety tucked away.
- HYDROLOK™ ZIPPER: This is where the magic happens. Water stays out. Everything inside stays dry.
- METALLOCK™ HARDWARE: Tough-as-nails, simple-as rocks.
- QUICKGRAB™ LASH POINTS: Gear up quickly. Six total lash points are designed for versatile carrying strategies.
- DRYHAUL™ STRAPS: Comfortable and durable - whether it's strapped you or the horse.
Dimensions of the Panga 75
- Outside: 11" x 28" x 15 1/2"
- Empty Weight: 6.1 lbs
- See image for more detailed specs
YETI Panga™ products are covered for a period of three years.