COOLER SIZE: 45 Quart
Tundra 45 Hard-Sided Cooler 45
The YETI Tundra 45 combines versatility with durability. This premium cooler is infused with that legendary YETI toughness — a durable rotomolded construction and up to two inches of PermaFrost Insulation. This is to say it's built to last and will keep your contents ice-cold even in sweltering conditions, like a triple-digit summer day in central Texas. No bowing, cracking or melting here.
Note: This Tundra cooler comes with one dry goods basket.
- Fatwall design: Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- Permafrost insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- Rotomolded construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-rex lid latches: Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- Anchorpoint tie-down slots: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- Neverfail hinge system: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- Interlock lid system: Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- Coldlock gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- Lipgrip handles: Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Doublehaul handles: Military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
- Vortex drain system: Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
- Bearfoot non-slip feet: Prevent sliding to keep your yeti in place.
- Outside: 16 1/8" x 15 3/8" x 25 3/4"
- Inside 9 3/8" x 10 5/8" x 18 3/8"
- Weight: 23 lbs.
Yeti Tundra 45 Hard-Sided Cooler