COOLER SIZE: 65 Quart
Tundra 65 Cooler
Our coolers are at home on the dock, at the ranch, in the blind, or on the boat, and the Tundra 65 is no exception. It's our most versatile cooler, just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue. This ice chest is plenty roomy and can hold a limit of redfish or your prized brisket without breaking a sweat.
Note: This Tundra cooler comes with one dry goods basket.
- FATWALL DESIGN - Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
- PERMAFROST INSULATION - Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
- ROTOMOLDED CONSTRUCTION - Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- T-REX LID LATCHES - Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you'll never see another busted latch.
- ANCHORPOINT TIE-DOWN SLOTS - Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
- NEVERFAIL HINGE SYSTEM - Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
- INTERLOCK LID SYSTEM - Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
- COLDLOCK GASKET - A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
- LIPGRIP HANDLES - Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
- Outside Dimensions: 17 1/4" x 16" x 30 5/8"
- Inside Dimensions: 10 5/8" x 11 1/8" x 23 1/8"
- Weight: 29 lbs.
Yeti Tundra 65 Cooler